Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all classes at A Class Community Learning ceased to operate in March 2020. However we are pleased to announce that all courses will now start back week commencing 21 September 2020.
We have been working closely with the local authority and all of our venues to ensure we can start back safely. We have undertaken an in depth risk assessment and all classes at A Class Community Learning are covid secure – all government guidance will constantly be followed, plans, risk assessments and practices will always be reviewed and updated. The health and safety of our learners and staff is our priority.
Some differences that you will notice when we return:
- Social distancing will be in place in each class;
- Class sizes will be smaller in some venues;
- New cleaning measures will be in place (including handwashing and hygiene);
- Tutors might take your temperatures on arrival (if this is above 37.8 you will be asked to leave);
- You will be required to wear face coverings on entrance and exit from venues, in communal areas and where a 2 metre social distance cannot be implemented;
- You will be required to complete and sign a new enrolment form with up to date contact details – this is to ensure we can comply with Test, Track and Trace, and registers will be taken at each class;
- There will be changes to the start and finish times of classes, as staggered start times are in place in venues where we have more than one course operating at the same time. Also rooms will be cleaned and sanitised between courses which may cause a slight delay in the next course starting.
We will be issuing and displaying the following guidance to each learner:
COVID-19 Safety Information
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please DO NOT attend your course. Stay at home and follow current Government Guidance.
- High Temperature
- Loss of smell and taste
- New and continuous cough
If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of attending one of our courses please alert Test, Track and Trace and A Class Community Learning.
Our tutors and learners health and safety is our priority.
Please maintain social distance at all times.
Please follow the current Government Guidelines and maintain social distance in all areas. There are no waiting areas. Once your class has finished please leave by the appropriate exit.
Please provide your name and contact details each time you attend your course.
Each week an additional register will be provided at your course. Please enter your name and contact details on this every time you attend. A copy of this will be given to the centre used for the course in line with government guidelines.
Please use the hand sanitiser provided and ensure you wash your hands.
To stop the spread of germs please wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided. Avoid touching your face. Please only touch and use your own equipment.
Please dispose of rubbish in communal bins.
Please dispose of your rubbish in the bins placed throughout the buildings (if they are available) or take your rubbish home with you.
We apologise for any additional waiting time.
We are adhering to new cleaning measures, which means each room will be cleaned down in between classes. We apologise for any additional waiting time but the health and safety of all those attending our courses is priority.
We recommend wearing face coverings.
Face coverings are required to be worn.
Please be respectful of these guidelines and thank you for your cooperation.
This page will be updated regularly so that we can keep you updated in relation to COVID-19.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.